The Painting of the Prussian Gods
Interpreted by Seer Samuel Warren Shaffer
1. Behold mine name is King Ominar Son of King Branbel and mine daughter upon a certain day did pray in the ancient Tree which is a Temple unto us.
2. And behold she suddenly was taken up out of her body insomuch that she was flown by the power of the Angels unto the Solar city of the Gods.
3. And behold the God Gomiel was upon a single throne with his true love and consort Pathris, and now they did both hold scepters and did have all the Glory of the Eloheim upon their thrones.
4. And now all around them were gathered many Gods and also some of our Fathers who had been taken up unto that same place to enjoy the Glory of the Gods.
5. Now mine daughter Anne did come up right through the floor of their heavenly palace and they did all warmly welcome and hail her, having joy that one of their kinsmen could come into their presence.
6. And now she was but a young girl but bold in Spirit, therefore she did ask how she could become a Priestess and be anointed before them.
7. Wherefore King Gothar who was sitting upon the front row did hand unto her a vial of oil and said, anoint thyself with this.
8. Now Anne did say, but should I anoint myself? Whereupon Gomiel saith, Anne my daughter you have the Priesthood virtue of the Fathers or you could not be in this place.
9. For ye were anointed and sealed up from before you were born and it even runneth in thy very veins, and it is by this power that you can come into our presence, and when you are here you are one with us and our Glory is within you for thou art a part of the Divine Mind with us; and thou art our daughter and have our Power.
10. Now upon hearing this she did dump the oil upon her head and all of the Gods shouted for joy, and they did reveal many precious things and rights unto her, wherefore when she did come back unto her body she did have the knowledge of all the rights of the Priesthood.
11. And behold the Tree Temple is sacred unto us it being a symbol of our pure Aryan lineage and also a canopy from the hot noon-day Sun that we may bask in the warmth of the day and the light of the Gods and be brought step by step into their glory.
12. Now there was also an old woman who lived in the Tree Temple at the beginning of our Kingdom here and she was a Priestess of the Lord, wherefore this is an archetype which is eternal, for she said just like the leaves of this tree are connected, all of the worlds are connected and you can see any of these worlds that you wish if ye shall continually press forward in the light of truth.
Picture of Sydamus
Interpreted by Seer Reffar Hamul Swan
1. A priest offering food unto the God named Sydamus the Solar Cadmon of the rod of the Law and of the wisdom of Kings.
2. He doth have the Solar disc around his neck for he verily doth reside in the heart of the Malakim.
3. Antlers lay at his feet, for he doth rule over all deer and woodland creatures and an un-hewn stone to the left of his pedestal as his pedestal shows order out of the chaos.
4. He doth accept food for the plenty of the land, and a young virgin should have sex with one of the priests in front of him every year on the summer equinox, for he loveth to see pure virgins having sex. And if no virgin volunteers then a young beautiful girl.
Heil the Cadmon and their Glory!
The Temple of King Fjolne
Interpreted by Seer Reffar Hamul Swan
1. Now King Fjolne Son of Odin did verily commission his chief Architect Darthian to construct him a Temple unto the God Happian in Upsolla.
2. And now that Temple did have two great towers, for Happian did build two great towers upon the Moon through which the righteous might pass as they did take their Astral journeys to the Sun, that they might be escorted by his Angels unto the Presence of God.
3. Wherefore the Architect and Patriarch Darthian did plan to have the two towers upon his Temple that many rights could be done in the front of the Temple but once one passed into the temple they would be surrounded by stars and they would go unto the room of Hermies.
4. Then they would pass unto the room of Thothian and then unto the room of the Sun where there would be a throne and many clusters of grapes and couches upon which people may become as innocent as when they were born.
5. Now in the towers there would also be the stations of Angels where in one tower would be a library and in the other tower a Holy brothel, wherefore it was so that all should know that the two greatest pursuits in life are pleasure and knowledge and one must pass through these in all balance to progress on to Godhood.
6. And now upon the Dedication of this great Temple they did make a hundred women squirt and a hundred men ejaculate to make it Holy before the Lord’s of life.
7. And now all around the lunar towers Happian did plant a forest of golden trees and a forest of silver trees, and he did have a fountain there that would completely rejuvenate one’s Astral body if they did drink of it. And also there was great knowledge to be had in that place under the stars.
8. Wherefore the word happy doth come from Happian. For behold Happian did symbolize the balance of all things that maketh one fulfilled and happy as Happian.
9. Wherefore by Happy and rejoice in your Aryanism! Amen.
To translate the site into another language: